If you chug a glass of orange juice every time you feel a “little something” coming, you may be onto something. But did you know there are other foods that are high in Vitamin C?! One cup of orange juice contains 124mg of vitamin C compared to:
- A cup of chopped red bell pepper contains 190 mg of vitamin C
- A half-cup of chopped chili peppers delivers 107.8 mg of vitamin C.
- A cup of chopped green bell pepper contains 120 mg of vitamin C – 200% of your recommended amount.
- A one-cup serving of kale provides 80.4 mg of vitamin C.
- One serving of broccoli provides 132 mg of vitamin C
- Cauliflower gives you a 127.7 mg dose of vitamin C
Ningxia Red is a convenient (and delicious!) way to get your vitamin C! Ningxia Red has THREE TIMES more vitamin C than oranges! Along with 5 times the amount of potassium that is found in bananas and a powerful punch of antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin, you only need to drink 1-2 ounces of Ningxia Red, daily, to reap the benefits of this superfood supplement!
Both are great ways to supplement vitamin C. Super C Chewables combine pure Orange essential oil with a proprietary blend of camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hips fruit powder to create a whole foods supplement which is easy to digest and absorb the vitamin.
Additionally, Super C™ tablets not only contains 2,166% of the recommended dietary intake of vitamin C per serving, but it is also fortified with rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, and minerals to balance electrolytes and enhance the effectiveness and absorption of vitamin C.* The essential oils that are added may also increase bioflavonoid activity. These tablets are free of common allergens: no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, salt, sugar, starch, corn, wheat, yeast, or soy products.